A Neko's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Neko's World

This forum is for all neko role players who are looking for a place to call home. Come play as a Neko, whether it be a cat, dog/wolf, rabbit, fox, ect.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sat May 13, 2017 4:59 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Diva's Char
Character Creation I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 12:42 pm by Diva

» Human Template
Character Creation I_icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 4:13 pm by Diva

» Neko Template
Character Creation I_icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 4:13 pm by Diva

» Character Application Template
Character Creation I_icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 4:02 pm by Diva

» Teen Titans Legacy
Character Creation I_icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 3:47 pm by Diva

» General Rules
Character Creation I_icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 11:58 pm by Diva

» Character Creation
Character Creation I_icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 11:13 pm by Diva

» Introduction
Character Creation I_icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 10:44 pm by Diva

» Character Counts
Character Creation I_icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 5:42 pm by Diva

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Diva
Character Creation I_vote_lcapCharacter Creation I_voting_barCharacter Creation I_vote_rcap 

Character Creation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diva
Admin
Admin

Character Creation Empty
PostSubject: Character Creation   Character Creation I_icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 11:13 pm

Character Creation

1) Creating a character

Now that you have successfully created an account, it is time to create your own character! You can find the character template here inside the character creation. It asks general information and character history, providing you with a format which ensures that you meet all the site's standards.

An individual member is allowed a maximum of 5 characters per account currently. Exceeding this limit will unfortunately result in deletion of some content and a decisive penalty.
You get your first slot right away. When you have 100 posts, you may have 2 characters. When you have 300 posts, you may have 3 characters. When you have 600 posts, you may have 4 characters. When you have 1,000 posts, you may have 5 characters.

Whenever you start making a character but do not have the time to finish it, you can still post it. If you do so, please add '(WIP)' in the title. This stands for "Work in Progress", and assures us you are not done yet. When you are, a moderator or Admin will review your application. Don't forget to notify them if you are done by replying to your own application ONCE! Removing (WIP) would also be a good idea. This is done by simply editing the application and removing it from the title. (Don't forget to also remove other things from the title of your character like "DONE!", "Rebooted", etc.) What should always remain in the Title is the name/nickname of the character.

2) General character approval terms

Once you have finished your character application, there's a process called ''Character Review'' that will take place. It's a simple process which makes sure you character is suitable enough to enter the world of Neko's. It's a very flexible process, which can take some time.

Our current review process starts out with a moderator (people with yellow, silver, or red names), claiming your application. They will follow up with things they believe you need to change, which then you can make modifications to your application using the edit button in the top right corner of the post. After all modifications are done, they will give you an approval and move you to the "Pending second approval" section.

In Neko's World, we have two mods go over each app just in case the first mod missed something. This ensures that everything is good to go and that you are ready to roleplay.

Back to top Go down
https://nekos.rpg-board.net

Character Creation
Page 1 of 1